Pug/Chihuahua Mix Photos

Category Dogs
Breeders are currently crossing dog breeds to produce designer mixes. Of course the mixes can also occur the traditional way. This page contains Pug/Chihuahua mix photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

MJ is approximately 3 years old. She is a Chug (Chihuahua/Pug). It's my best friend's dog. She got her at an adopt-a-thon. She loves to play "Crazy Dog" She runs as fast as she can in figure-eight's through the house. She's very loving!

By Crystal Rarick

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Your Pet's Age
9 years old

Your Pet's Breed
Pug/Chihuahua

How and when did you get your pet?
My mom walked into a store looking for a jacket and came out with a dog and surprised me with her!

What does your pet like to do for fun?
She likes to play with her sister Dot the cat, snuggle with Dot and me, and follow me around

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
She makes me feel so important every time I come home. I think she looks like a little sea lion, in this photo, because of her whiskers.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Peppy is a 6 year old Pug/Chihuahua AKA Chug or Pughuahua. In August 2004, a co-worker bred her Chihuahua and her boyfriend's Pug. She brought his brother in that another co-worker bought. He was adorable so I had to see the rest of the litter.

black Pug looking dog

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

He was rescued from a puppy mill and we adopted him. He loves for you to throw his toys. He also likes for you to hide them and he will find them with hand signals from me. He's amazing!

Wally sleeping with toy

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

I got her from a breeder when she was 3 months old. She loves to chew, especially anything with fabric. She loves to "unstuff" toys, blankets, bedspreads, and comforters!

Pug in Santa suit

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

She was the puppy of another dog we had. She was the only pup in the litter. She likes to play with her ball and go for rides.

Chug (Chihuahua Pug Cross)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

In These Pages
Photos Pets DogsDecember 21, 2016
🌻
😎
😷
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/PugChihuahua-Mix-Photos.html