Pug/Chihuahua Mix Photos

Category Dogs
Breeders are currently crossing dog breeds to produce designer mixes. Of course the mixes can also occur the traditional way. This page contains Pug/Chihuahua mix photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

MJ is approximately 3 years old. She is a Chug (Chihuahua/Pug). It's my best friend's dog. She got her at an adopt-a-thon. She loves to play "Crazy Dog" She runs as fast as she can in figure-eight's through the house. She's very loving!

By Crystal Rarick

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Your Pet's Age
9 years old

Your Pet's Breed
Pug/Chihuahua

How and when did you get your pet?
My mom walked into a store looking for a jacket and came out with a dog and surprised me with her!

What does your pet like to do for fun?
She likes to play with her sister Dot the cat, snuggle with Dot and me, and follow me around

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
She makes me feel so important every time I come home. I think she looks like a little sea lion, in this photo, because of her whiskers.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Peppy is a 6 year old Pug/Chihuahua AKA Chug or Pughuahua. In August 2004, a co-worker bred her Chihuahua and her boyfriend's Pug. She brought his brother in that another co-worker bought. He was adorable so I had to see the rest of the litter.

There was a cute little girl and my special little boy. He was black all over with a white chest and a little white paw. He peed on his sister, jumped over her and into my arms and it was love at first hug!

He likes to play with his ball, hands down. Long walks to the beach, Literally we walk 5 miles at times. And of course the P.A.R.K! Yes he can spell and will run and get his ball if I even spell it out. All pets are special in their own way but he is truly a special pet. He's a snuggle-bug and a momma's boy, and my best friend. He's Peppy, and he's one of a kind.

By Ashley

black Pug looking dog

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

He was rescued from a puppy mill and we adopted him. He loves for you to throw his toys. He also likes for you to hide them and he will find them with hand signals from me. He's amazing!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

I got her from a breeder when she was 3 months old. She loves to chew, especially anything with fabric. She loves to "unstuff" toys, blankets, bedspreads, and comforters!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1