Pug Mix Photos

Category Dogs
Mixed breed dogs are always a surprise. Their appearance and personality are unique and often a blend of the different breeds in their heritage. This is a page about Pug mix photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

My baby is 15 years old, and will be "sweet sixteen" in May. I have had her since she was 8 weeks old. Pudgy is a "Pugapoo" (Pug-Poodle hybrid). My parents bought her for me in 1995.

Pudgy enjoys napping, going for walks (as she loves to explore), playing with her toys occasionally, and snuggling. She is a real sweetheart. She is my best friend and keeps me company while my husband is out on deployment. She's a proud Navy pup. :)

By Heather D.

Comment Like this photo? 30

Buster is an almost 4 month old Pug mix (Pug and I don't know.) Rose, our female Pug had a surprise visit. He like to get the toilet paper and makes a real mess.

He really dislikes spicy food and believes he owns our daughter, always wants to be with her, won't do anything if she is not around. We keep saying it must be really great to be loved like that.

By Kendra Ward from Las Animas, CO

closeup

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Bailee is 10 months old and a Pug mix. Bailee is a rescue dog from Arkansas. She had a three day ride to the East Coast. She came to us on July 3, 2010. She loves to play catch and loves to go for walks.

closeup of Pug's face

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

Hunny Pot is a 1 year old Puggat. I rescued her from a commercial breeder just before Christmas 2010. It was a costly process but well worth it. Although crazy, she is a lovely little dog.

Honey Pot the Dog in a Striped Sweater

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Cecil, Winnie and Dave are one, 6 and one (respectively). and are Boston Terriers and Pug/Boston Mix (Bug.) I got Winnie in 2003, Cecil and Dave in 2008.

They love to eat and sleep, they are their own little pack.

three dogs in sweaters looking away from camera

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

A friend gave Buster to us. He had to work out of town and could no longer be home to take care of him.

A small dog under an umbrella inside.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Bodhi is an 8 month old Pug mix. He was a rescue. We have had him since he was 8 weeks old. He loves going to the lake, the dog park, and the beach. He likes to go everywhere with me!

Pug wearing a harness

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

I found Wednesday in a ditch as a puppy. She was there with some local dogs when I went shopping, and she was there, by herself, two hours later when I came home. I stopped and called to her, and she promptly ran to me. She was, and is, the most precious little creature in the world.

Wednesday (Pug/Wheaten Terrier)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Zoey is 5 years old. She is a Shug(half pug/half shitzu). Zoey has been ours since she was 4 months old. She was an Oops puppy at a kennel.

Small dog with pink bow

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Kneesa is a 3 year old Pug Poodle that we got from a breeder. Kneesa likes to play with toys, car rides and walks.

cute dog with stuffed dog

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

My mother in-law and I picked him out on the day he was born. He likes to cuddle, play catch (his version of course) and run around like crazy with his K9 BFF.

Wilson (Chug/Terrier) - brown dog in a bed

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

She was the puppy of another dog we had. She was the only pup in the litter. She likes to play with her ball and go for rides.

Chug (Chihuahua Pug Cross)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

I got her from a neighbor in 2013 after we weren't neighbors anymore. She will be 7 tomorrow on St Patrick's day!

Bella (Japanese Shin Pug Cross)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Bug is a 5 year old half Boston/half Pug, that's why he's a Bug. My husband bought him for me when he was just a tiny puppy. . .

Bug wearing a red scarf

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

This page contains information and photos about the Puggle breed. This popular dog is a cross between a Pug and a Beagle and is known for its great personality and appearance.

Puggle

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This page contains Pug/Chihuahua mix photos. Breeders are currently crossing dog breeds to produce designer mixes. Of course the mixes can also occur the traditional way.

Pug in red dress

Load More

Photos Pets DogsOctober 4, 2016
🌻
😎
🐛
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Pug-Mix-Photos.html