Puggle Photos

Category Dog Breeds
This popular dog is a cross between a Pug and a Beagle and is known for its great personality and appearance. This guide contains information and photos about the Puggle breed.

Puggle Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Puggle Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Marlee is 5 months old. She is a Puggle: Pug and Beagle mix. We bought her from a breeder 3 months ago

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 16

We got Zion on Christmas Eve, 9 years ago He loves to play rope and bark at balls. He's very special to his family. We adore him.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 13

Puggie is 5 a year old Puggle. My friend is a dog groomer, and someone didn't want the dog any more. She knew I was looking for a dog. She called me, and the rest is history. I fell in love with him the moment I saw him.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 10

Vinny is a 6 year old Puggle. I rescued him from Craigslist. He likes to play tug a war, run with his doggy friends, and cuddle.

Comment Like this photo? 8

Pugsley is a one year old Puggle. I rescued Pugsley from a shelter in Ohio. He was originally rescued from a puppy mill. Pugsley loves to play with his tennis ball; he also loves to be on the back porch and watch all the kids play and see the dogs pass by.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

On Christmas Eve my family walked into a pet store and he was the puppy in the window. He has forever changed our lives. 

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

Vinny, my Puggle, is dressed as Sherlock Holmes for Halloween

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 3

I adopted him January 29th, 2012.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 3

Riley is a 2 year old puggle (half pug, half beagle). After being married about 6 months, we realized we needed an addition to the family, we weren't ready for a baby at the time so we added a puppy!

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Lola is 9 months old and is a Puggle (pug/beagle mix.) We got her in June of 2005 from a local breeder.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

I rescued my Puggle, Vinny, January 28, 2012. He loves to go on long walks and play.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5