Sparky (Chihuahua Terrier Mix)

Your Pet's Age
He is about a year and a half.

Your Pet's Breed
Chihuahua Terrier Mix

How and when did you get your pet?
We moved out to the country, in the middle of Texas, about 8 months ago. Two dogs were watching my husband from the woods, dropped off strays. One was huge, one was tiny. Both still had their baby incisors. He called them over and they were overjoyed and hungry. The next day they came back again. We already had 4 dogs, but I couldn't deny these 2 devoted friends a forever, safe, fun home off the streets. This is when I was crafting and Sparky came in and I dressed him up and had a "pretend " wedding for him. He was very patient. The "bride" ran off to show off her dress. (All our dogs are spayed and neutered.)

What does your pet like to do for fun?
To Sparky everything seems fun. Trying to catch flying bugs, starting play fights, or sneaking out between the gate rails.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Sparky can be a real terror to Buster and the Chihuahuas, but all the other dogs love to play with him. He is the kind of dog that hates it when people play fight, it stresses him out. He finds himself feeling surprisingly luxurious after a bath. He is a supreme cuddler and genius beyond explanation.

My chihuahua is a rescue from Texas. I am trying to find the other breed. If I send you Picts, could you help, maybe, please.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Hi, I'm Bryant. I think I have the sister to your dog. Like your dog, she was found in Texas. Conroe to be exact. They have all the same features, hair, hair color, hair length, body size, eye color, etc...

I would like to know more about this dog and how he/she was found. I'm using my brothers email because my phone was lost. Message me at XXXTRIPLEKILLSTREAK@gmail.com. Thank you, and I'll try to send a pic of my dog Gigi. Seriously they are brother?sister.

Reply Like this photo? Yes