Pet PagesPets

LeRoy (Chihuahua Mix)

Your Pet's Age
7

Your Pet's Breed
mixed breed Chihuahua/unknown

How and when did you get your pet?
We rescued LeRoy when he was a puppy. LeRoy was very sick, the lady who had him was unable to provide the necessary care for him so we took him and got him well.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
LeRoy loves to play fetch with stuffed animals, he has a lot of them and he keeps them behind the couch, and will get one out to play with then he puts it back. LeRoy gets very upset if you get all of his toys out from behind the couch and he will put them all back. He loves to play with his sister Bella our deer head Chihuahua, they enjoy playing keep away from each other.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
LeRoy is a momma's dog he will follow my wife everywhere she goes.

LeRoy is adorable. :)
His coloring is similar to my little "Chi" I had for many years. I'm sure you enjoy him a lot. He sure looks alert, I bet there's nothing that gets past him either, hehe he's so cute!!!
I really enjoyed looking at the pictures of him, and the shadowed picture (the last one) I really like a lot, that's a great picture! :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Your LeRoy is absolutely gorgeous! I love his coloring. It is awesome that you rescued him and brought him back to health! Sounds like he is very loved and that is the way it should be.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Its nice to hear about how well a 'rescued' puppy turns out - good for the puppy and good for the rescuer.

The last picture is really something!
He looks like he is saying; "I'm watching so be sure you stay in your place!"

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Pets Pet PagesSeptember 10, 2019
📓
🎂
🌻