Need Help With Blemish Problems

I really need help getting rid of my blemishes. It is the main problem with my face. Please Help! Thanks!

Katrina

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

If it's normal acne, try rubbing a small amount of white toothpaste on it when you go to bed. This works best if you first see or feel the pimple coming on, but it will even help out an existing one. It helps removes the redness and dries it out.

I learned this at boot camp where we were allowed no makeup or skin care products.

Wendy

this odd but WORKS... grab a bottleof maalox

or generic and apply it to your clean dry face

and let it dry then gently rinse off it works and

is not harsh like chemical loaded products...

a nurse gave me this tip after I told her she

had a great complexion...

Hi,

Something I've discovered is Tea Tree Oil. Do a search on Google and enter "tea tree oil" and the word "acne" and see what you think. It's a natural oil grown from a tree in Australia, and it's an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral product. You can purchase it in health-food stores. I have put some on a swab when I feel a blemish coming on, and it's gone in a day or so. I purchased some shampoo with tea tree oil because my husband had a problem with his scalp breaking out and as he was losing more hair you could really see the blemishes. This tea tree oil shampoo has completely cleared up his scalp. Also, the tea tree oil does not dry out your skin or make it flaky.

Trudy

www.mo3bk.com

Katrina,

Just wet your fingertips & dip into baking soda and gently wash your face. Do this daily, and always follow with a small amount of moisturizer while skin is damp [NOT after it is dry}. I learned this tip from a beautiful woman with one of the prettiest complextions i've ever seen ...

Queen Latifah!

After a lifetime of suffering with bad skin, i tried this & was amazed at the improvement.

Okay, sounds gross but works! I've suffered from acne forever!

Take an egg and seperate the yolk from the white. Stir yolk up and rub the yolk onto your face. Wait until the yolk has dried and will start to itch. Wash gently with luke warm water and a washcloth. Make sure you place the washcloth in the washer pile. Don't reuse.

Proceed to wash your face w/normal cleanser and don't forget to moisturize.

Use the egg treatment for no more than one month. You should notice blemishes deminishing after a few days. Good luck. I use this method regularly and didn't have one blemish for my wedding day.(quote)

If and when blemishes reappear proceed with treatment. Good luck.

The tips above are all good. I can attest the the baking soda tip and the maalox tip - they do work! Above all though, when choosing cosmetics and cleansers make sure they contain NO mineral oil whatsoever. Mineral oil will absolutely worsen an acne problem or create one if your skiin is clear! Stay away from lotions. If you have acne and oily skin, they are unnecessary, and only aggravate the problem.

I've suffered from acne since my twenties. Best advice not knowing exactly what your breakouts are like, is wash with cetaphil. Wash all areas that affected. You can get it at Walmart. Do not use lotion,moisturizer. You are oily enough if you have acne! Drink water!

For make-up

Use a concealer lightly on areas that stand out and use powder instead of liquid make-up. #1 NO NO for acne. Acne is like a skin infection. Quite common and it's normal unfortunately. It's bacteria. Try not to pick them as scarring with be the outcome. Ask anyone. I am guilty as I can not stand a zit. Acne creams do help. Believe it, that my moisturizer after washing my face, I apply acne cream. Brand name doesn't seem to matter much with me, I use 10%. I know how frustrating it can be. Mine is in the genes. Lucky me!

I've heard that just the skin of the egg (that thin white film that clings to the shell but isn't attached to the egg white) placed over the blemish would work. Haven't tried it yet, but it sounds more pleasant then putting a whole egg on your face.

I never really had blemish problem but i always had oily skin when i got the acne problem i got it really bad after using foundation and by using lots of different cleansers but now if you see me you can tell i ever had this problem because i used egg yolk (yellow bit only) let it dry and washed it off after that now i just drink plenty of water and cleans my face with facial scrub daily that contains saliclyc acid an ingredient thats for acne problem skin now thats all i do

drink at lot of water

January 10, 2013 Flag

Please I've had this sort of black rubishes (blemishes) around my nose and some form of rashes too. The blemishes soon developed all over the face and made my face as dark as nite. I've tried different herbs without a solution. Just Funbact-a and some bleaching cream were able to eliminate it temporarily, but the horrible infection comes back when ever it wishes to. Right now my face is black and white. I'm just to ashamed of my face because I'm facing a whole lot of mockery. Please I need a permanent solution, not a temporary one. God bless.

By Goodluck from Ahoada west l.g.a. Rivers state

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

It sounds like rosacea [the acne and rash combination] to me. I would not fool around with OTC medications and do-it-yourself treatments. Please see a dermatologist immediately.

You should see a doctor or dermatologist there are a lot of rashes an this could be something that may be fixed easy. I know I have had bad acne with rashes and the dermatologist help a lot and it was worth the effort and cost. Hope you find out soon. Teresa

Photo of a plum tree with delicious fruit.
Natural Pesticide Solutions for Fruit Trees
A woman treating a blemish.
Natural Blemish Removers
Cup Stain on Wood
Removing Cup Rings from Wood Furniture
bleach damage on leather sofa
Repairing a Bleach Stain on Leather
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 4:15:52 AM on 10.0.0.107 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.