Carry 3" x 5" Spiral Note Pad When Shopping - Categories:

ShoppingConsumer Advice

Carry 3" x 5" Spiral Note Pad When Shopping

Keep a note pad in your car, pants pocket, purse OR coupon pouch with a pen when shopping. Then you are always prepared to jot notes of items that you may want to duplicate for a gift.

Seeing is one thing, remembering is another!

By Syd

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

I find it easier to have one of those pens with a cord to wear around your neck. But instead, loop the pen cord through the spiral of the notebook so the pen and notebook don't get separated and are always together.

Nicky

I found a perfect thing for this someplace once and I keep it in my purse now. I am constantly bringing it out and using it. It is a leather (fake I'm sure) bound pad, with a solar powered calculator and a replaceable note pad. On the side of it is a piece of elastic for keeping an ink pen attached to it. I've had it for over a year now and find that I'm always pulling it out to jot something down or to calculate one thing or another.

Consumer Advice ShoppingDecember 21, 2004
three spiral paper flowers in a cluster
Making Spiral Paper Flowers
Mouse Pad
Cleaning a Mouse Pad
Pad Thai with shrimp
Pad Thai Recipes
Pug looking guilty.
Training a Dog to Poop on a Training Pad
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 8:57:51 AM on 10.0.2.28 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.