Store Screws in Plastic Vegetable Tray

I like fresh vegetables, but live alone so I buy the vegetable tray from the super market that has celery, tomatoes, broccoli, etc. and it has a little cup of dip in the middle. When empty, I use it to store nuts, screws, and other small hardware items. It is see-through, has small compartments, and a tight lid. Also stacks neatly in tool shed.

For larger items, I use a clear peanut butter jar and tape one of the items on the outside. That way if I need to match a screw or nail I can put it against the one on the outside and see if it matches without taking the jar down, or opening it.

By 4susan from Central FL

A tray of nuts and bolts.
Organizing Nails, Screws, Nuts and Bolts
Home and Garden Home Improvement ToolsFebruary 8, 2011
veggie plate
Making a Vegetable Party Tray
DVD Player
DVD Player Tray Won't Open
Magnetic Wristband
Making a Magnetic Wristband Nail and Screw Holder
A green decorative tray painted with gold leaves.
Making a Painted Wooden Tray
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 15, 2016 at 8:23:00 PM on in 937 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.