AAA for Travelers

If you have someone you love who needs to travel a lot, I would suggest giving them a AAA membership for Christmas. It is very economical and something they may have to use more than once throughout the year. My sister gives her kids and their families memberships each year for Christmas and she often gives this as a gift for weddings. Seems like a very original idea to me!

By Robin

I have wondered what to give my son this year because he commutes long distances. This is it. Thanks for sharing.

I would say money, so he can buy what he wants or he can use it for something he need.

Travel and Recreation TravelJanuary 4, 2005
Guide
Mount Rainier reflected in a lake.
Washington State Frugal Travel Guide
🎉
🎄