My Dog Barks All The Time

Help me with my pom! I recently adopted a dog from a local no-kill animal shelter. I love him, but he is driving me crazy. At the top of the list is his barking. He barks at whoever comes through the front door and won't stop when I tell him too. He barks at cars driving by and at people when I take him with me in the car.

Troy from Ely, NV

My dog trainer told me to use a spray bottle with water and vinegar. They also sell a collar that sprays a mist when the dog barks. Good Luck

Take him to a dog trainer/obedience class.

Mine does that too she is a wired terrier mixed to tell you the truth. It is a good thing and a bad thing at the same time with her barking one she lets me know people are here (even the ghosts ha-ha) and also for protection when she is in the car or whatever. I have to use a strong and firm voice with her to let her know that I am top dog. I do admit that she is quite a handful but can't give her up. First off when we got her at the pound she did not bark did you read she did not bark. My child is autistic and all the other dogs I looked at grouwed at my daughter she did not they said she was not potty trained and said she was austrian sheppard mix. First when got her home she went right to the back door and went pee-pee. The second day she bark and has not shut up. My sweet and goofy dog.

Barking Dachshund
Training a Dog to Stop Barking
Pets Dogs Training AdviceNovember 12, 2008
Dog Walk
Safety Tips for Dog Walks
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Pug looking guilty.
Training a Dog to Poop on a Training Pad
A cute pomeranian dog preparing to bark.
My Pomeranian Barks Too Much
🎉
🎄