Removing Stickers From Wallpapered Wall

How can I remove bedroom wall stickers? I have wall stickers in one of the kid's bedrooms. They are the type that you get specifically to decorate bedroom walls. Some are quite small and some are about the size of my hand. They are the thin plastic kind.

The walls are papered and painted with emulsion. I don't really want to use heat in case it loosens the wallpaper underneath. When I tried to just rip a sticker off it also took off a lot of the paper. Any ideas please?

By CrazyMaisey from UK

In a spray bottle put half fabric softner and half water, spray and let it set for a minute or 2. Scrap it off. OR you can also use WD-40.

A hair dryer will soften the glue and then you can peel it off. If there's residue, try using a piece of tape to pick it up. Otherwise use a paint scraper and gently scrape it off-using a hair drier along with the paint scraper will make the process easier.

Home and Garden Cleaning WallsDecember 29, 2009
Wood Door
Removing Stickers from a Wood Door
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
child's hands cutting out a butterfly drawing
Making Homemade Stickers
A bottle of Goo Gone, great for removing stickers from plastic.
Removing Stickers from Plastic
🎉
🎄