Dog BreedsDogs

Looking For A Dameranian

I am looking for a Dameranian puppy. If you know where I can get one please let me know.

By Linda T. from Montrose, CO

Linda, if you"google" dameranian several sight come up. Good luck.

How about going to the pound and saving another dog that wasn't "made up". You might be looking at a lot of problems with that mix of dogs.

Anonymous

There are so many adult dogs and puppies out there who might not look like Dameranians but need a home. Please consider going to a shelter and rescuing one of them before setting your mind on buying a breed dog. You might even get lucky and find a Dameranian in that shelter who only has a few days left to live before being euthanized.

I agree with what others here have said. Adopt a dog from one of your local animal shelters.

Why would anyone want a half-breed [we used to call them 'mutts'] and not know the temperaments of the parents? So many dogs have been 'given-up' and are in shelters. I have gone from my 4 up to 9 dogs this month. Each 'new' dog is so loving and wants to please. They all have nice soft polar fleece beds, daily meals, grooming, and all the love I can give them.

I breed dameranians and unlike some so called breeders or I call puppy mills my dogs come from a clean loving family home. My 4 dogs are not kept in cages or kennels and only breed once every other year and I do not dump them off on other people because I'm done using them for money. I am all for going to shelters but people have the right to get what ever dog they want from where ever they want.

Anonymous

Joemamma, Bless you for being a responsible breeder but please also understand that millions of any breed of dogs, or cats for that matter, are put to sleep every year in shelters. We who mentioned here about adopting a pup or dog from a shelter were by no means saying someone doesn't have a right to adopt a particular breed from a breeder but rather please consider a more needy homeless innocent first.

I have a Female that was born 12-1-12. Her mom is a light cream Pomeranian and her Dad is a really small Mini-Dachshund. She is a fuzzy, black mismark. (Mismark is the white stripe on the chest). I took her today for her parvo, corona, Bordatella and first deworming.

She is up for adoption. She is super sweet and super smart. She prefers to stay really close and she's more snuggly and lovable, not so much the aggressive, playful type. She's really calm. Her Mom & Dad are that way too. I am not a breeder. Her parents are now my personal babies and a portion of her adoption fee will go towards her Father's neuter fees. So, no, there won't be any more like her :) I am not able to post pics on this site from my phone. I will be happy to send a pic to your phone or e-mail a pic to you.

Looking For A Dameranian
Can someone please tell me if you know of anyone selling Dameranians? Or a dog that closely resembles this picture.

Leigh from Chubbuck, ID

Answers: