Weekly Reader Book About A Ghost

I am looking for a Weekly Reader Book (I believe) about a little ghost who wants to go to school and his adventures. I don't know the name of the book or who wrote it. I would like to find a copy of this book. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
kmcl59 from Pensacola, FL

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Why don't you try e-bay. There are several groups of Weekly Reader books for sale. Why don't you e-mail the sellers and ask what books they have, describing the one you are looking for. It might help if you know the approximate year the book came out. You could write "Weekly Reader ghost stories" in Google to start with.

Could it be "Gus Was a Friendly Ghost" by Jane Thayer? There are several Gus books that were published by Weekly Reader. Try one of the online bookstores like Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

I think the book you are looking for is called either "Gus Was a Friendly Ghost" or "What's a Ghost Going To Do?" both by Jane Thayer, pictures by Seymour Fleishman. I remember Gus from when I was a child!

Entertainment BooksApril 30, 2006
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
Cupcakes decorated like ghosts.
Making Ghost Cupcakes
Child in Ghost Costume
Making a Ghost Costume
Green Reader
Being a Greener Reader
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 8:37:04 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.