Berkley (Minature Dapple Dachshund)

Berkley is a 9 year old Minature Dapple Dachshund. Berkley was a gift to my daughter from a friend while in college. Between college and work, there was little time left for Berkley. So during Spring Break, Berkley came to stay two weeks so mom could go for a break herself. Two weeks turned into 9 years and he's still here and will stay here!

He loves to eat! He also likes riding around town with the window down and the wind blowing his ears back and laying out in the front yard sunning in the summer. Berkley is my world! He loves to give kisses and lick the lipstick off his aunt DiDi.

He likes rolling around in the dry grass scratching and then looking like a scarecrow with dry grass sticking to him all over even in his 1 cm eyelashes! He loves chasing squirrels and cats, knowing he will not know what to do with them if he were to catch them.

By Nini from Sweetwater, TX

He gets his own pancake, place-mat and cup? Wow, what a pampered pooch! He's a cutie and I can see why you won't part with him.

He is one spoiled brat! He was so tiny when I got him that he would get lost in the grass. He is a very SMART dog, takes after his mother! = )

I like pancakes, too.

All pooches should be so lucky! Those sticky kisses are wonderful, I bet!

Aww, berkley is cutee :) I like him the most!

Photo of a Mini Dachshund by the water.
Dachshund Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsApril 12, 2010
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
Dachshund/Pomeranian
Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos
🎉
🎄