Remembering Where You Park

I always park in the same general location no matter what store. To sneak in a little exercise, I park in very back of the parking lot to the right of the door I intend to go into. Before cell phones, this has helped my teens locate me when I was grocery shopping and running errands. They drove through a couple of parking lots, and when they spotted my vehicle, they knew I was in the store.

By mmwonline from middle of nowhere, AL

I find that when we travel, I can never recall where we park at the lot at the airport. I finally got in the habit of taking a picture of the light pole with the section sign on it. Oftentimes, there are other indications as well, like an animal's profile or such, to help remember where one parks. Also, I have set an alarm or a reminder on my phone to go off at the approximate time we will return home that has the information of where we parked.

Just to add a note, I, too try to park in the same general area so I don't forget where I'm parked. Publix, Walmart, Target, but since I live in Florida, I choose the area near the shaded areas to try to keep the car as cool as possible, even if it's a fair walk to the entrance. I need the exercise anyway. Don't we all.

Great idea! And I love "the middle of nowhere, Alabama"!

Cars in a parking lot.
Remembering Where You Parked
Consumer Advice Cars Helpful HintsAugust 4, 2011
Yellowstone National Park
Yellowstone National Park Photos and Information
Disneyworld Highway Sign
Saving Money at Disney World
Shenandoah National Park
Shenandoah National Park Photos and Information
Glacier National Park
Glacier National Park Photos and Information
🎉
🎄