Free Dog Clothing Patterns and Dog Treats

Where can I find patterns to make clothes for my tea cup Chihuahua?

By Ellamae from Sweet, ID

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

If you can crochet here are some patterns:

http://www.allfreecrochet.com/Crochet-for-Pets

Answer

I have recently become the mother of a very cute, 3 year old, black female toy Poodle. She is a rescue from a puppy mill and my best Valentine present ever. I would like to know if there is a place to go for free clothes patterns?

By Mary from West Seneca, NY

I went to the op shop and brought a toddler's vest for my little dog "Maxie". I took the sides in and cut the middle out and then zipped it up the back. I have done several for him; they are nice and warm for the winter. You can get cheap ones from The Salvo's, also. (05/29/2010)

By shellmax

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I am looking for free down-loadable patterns for small dogs.

By Joyce from Benson, NC

You baby sure is a cutie! Be sure to post the pictures of her new clothes. (11/05/2009)

By LITTLE SUZY

Tracy gave you one site that is the sister site of Diy.com, look for Knitty Gritty and look for knitting doggy clothing patterns. There should be some on the site listings. BTW, your pup is so cute. (11/16/2009)

By Pam G.

Can't help you, but what a cutie! (11/16/2009)

By catastrofy

Here is an article I wrote rounding up free patterns:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1358843/free_patterns_for_dog_coats_and_boots.html?cat=46

(11/30/2009)

By trieschman

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I would like to know where I can go and get some free patterns for dog clothes. I am also looking for recipes for dog treats.

Anita

Free Dog Clothing Patterns

Check grammiesgoodies.net for a recipe book for dogs. (04/17/2008)

By Dyann

Dog Clothes Patterns

Check out this site.
Petite Puppy Patterns. Easy to sew dog clothes patterns.

petitepuppypatterns.com (05/06/2008)

By Leila

Dog Clothes Patterns

Free Dog Clothing Patterns

I know you wanted free patterns, but Wal-mart carries them for pretty cheap and they are cute things. (05/12/2008)

By meb2008

Dog Treats

Mix 1/3 cup of milk to 1 cup of flour and add some bullion or other spices for flavoring roll the dough and cut to desired shape and thickness and bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 min. My dogs totally love them. (06/13/2008)

By Chelsey

I love to recycle clothes so I took this sweater that didn't fit me anymore which was a J Crew. I cut the sleeves off. I added recycled black leather trim around the arm holes. I sewed the extra collar down which makes a thick warm collar that goes up almost to her ears. I sewed the center of the sweater together, sewed the button holes together and added leather trim about 3-4 inches wide with dog bones appliquéd to the bottom of the sweater edge. Absolutely adorable and I made it all with supplies on hand at home. I usually buy material like this leather coat that was well worn from a thrift store for $5 and I recycled the leather for other projects. (10/24/2008)

By Missy S

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I need dog clothes patterns. Does anyone have some?

Tracy from St. Louis, MO

Free Dog Clothing Patterns

It's simple, nothing fancy, but maybe you can use it http://www.sewing.circleofcrafters.com/clothinginstructions.html (03/20/2008)

By Sandi

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Click to read more ideas from older posts on ThriftyFun.
CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Crafts SewingSeptember 1, 2010
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
Gluten-Free Dog Treats
Making Gluten-Free Dog Treats
Chihuahua Clothing Patterns
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 26, 2016 at 6:44:28 PM on 10.0.0.171 in 631 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.