Getting Rid of Mold and Fungus on Peaches

I have a Red Haven dwarf peach tree and this year I noticed it had mold and fungus on the peaches. The season is over and the peaches were all full of bugs and worms. I want to help this tree for the future, so I pruned it and cleared all the debris off the ground.

I would like to know if there is something I can do to eliminate the mold and fungus without harming butterflies and hummingbirds?

By Michelle

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

For worm and bugs put a gallon jug of water and sugar near the peach tree. The worms will crawl in the

jug and died. I read this in a garden book. I have never tried but its worth a try.

Peaches Growing on a Tree with Blue Sky in Background
Growing Peaches
Home and Garden Gardening Fruit TreesAugust 19, 2010
A jar of canned peaches.
Canning Peaches
Someone peeling a a peach.
Peeling Peaches
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Frozen peach slices.
Freezing Peaches
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 4:27:29 PM on 10.0.0.202 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.