Easter Bunny from a Washcloth

This is a fairly easy craft to do this weekend, just in time for Easter. My niece showed me the one she had made and it was darling! A washcloth bunny.

You take a plain white washcloth and twist it, then form a "doughnut" shape. Keep two corners of the wash cloth free for "ears."

When you have the doughnut shape you want, take a rubber band and bind it tightly where the two ends of the washcloth meet.

Pull out the "free" corners of the washcloth so they stick out like ears. You're ready for the fun parts now.

Hot glue a cotton ball "tail" on the back, two googly eyes on the front, and then a pink pom pom below the eyes for a nose. In the middle of the doughnut shaped washcloth, you can stick one of those little paper "nut cups" and put some jelly beans in.

Now you can give it to a neighbor for Easter. I hope my directions were clear enough. Happy Easter!

By Stacey from Orem, UT

I'd like to see a picture. Possible?

I would like to see a picture of the washcloth easter bunny.

Face Cloth Bunny & Chick pics and Tutorials

We use to make these and call them Boo Boo Bunnies because you could put a piece of ice in them and put it on the Boo Boo. They are darling. I love the chick one. Thanks for sharing the pic. I will have to make some.

Mosaic egg decoration.
Homemade Easter Decorations
Crafts EasterApril 14, 2006
Little boy in a brown bunny costume.
Making an Easter Rabbit Costume
easter cake
Easter Bunny Cake Ideas
bunny sitting next to basket with plastic Easter eggs
Making Faux Chocolate Bunnies
Two swans made from towels.
Making Towel Animals