Dish Towel Angel
Wooden spoon, dish towel angel. Great house warming gift or holiday gift
Approximate Time 30 minutes
- wooden spoon
- 1 dish towel
- 1 dish cloth waffle kind
- 1 pot holder
- Take dish cloth and fold back and forth lengthwise.
- Take spoon and wrap around spoon.
- Take ribbon and cut extra long.
- Tie dishcloth with ribbon at bottom of spoon part to form the dress.
- Take dish cloth (waffle style) and roll on the diagonal and wrap around spoon and tie in front as if they were hands.
- Take the ribbon which is hanging in back from where you already attached the dress and tie 2nd cloth to wooden spoon.
- Take pot holder and fold up like wings and tie up to back with same ribbon and finally tie ribbon to front in bow.
By Carol from MA
September 27, 20070 found this helpful
This is adorable! Great idea for coworker Christmas gift.
March 31, 20160 found this helpful
The dish towel angel I was looking for does not use a wooden spoon, that's ok. I am borrowing a friend's angel did not want to take it apart for fear of not being able to figure it out. Mom asked me if I was a moron, gee thanks mom, so I handed her the kitchen towel, matching potholder & small plain colored wash cloth used for her arms. I didn't understand the tieing part. The angel I have they used christmas curling ribbon. I like your idea better. Thank you. Lastly getting the potholder to crease/bend on each side should I iron the folds? I'll figure it out. Thanks again. Colleen (newbie to this site)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 11, 2016 at 11:30:58 AM on 10.0.1.5 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us