Keep Change of Clothes at Work

You never know when you will need a change of clothes or a hygiene product. Working in the nursing field, you can run into so many things that can get on your clothing or make you smell bad. I always keep a clean set of clothing, soap, deodorant, toothbrush and toothpaste with me at work. We have washcloths and towels on hand to use as well.

A small bag can hold all your necessities. You can keep them in your vehicle or under your desk. I have my own office so I have no problem storing them. You could also store them in a locker if your business has them.

You may also want to think about having a set of dress clothing in case you need to go somewhere unexpectedly. I have run into this problem twice in one year and am so glad I thought to pack dressy clothes.

So when it all comes down to looking your best and smelling fresh, you do have options. Pack those items and have them on hand for unexpected times where you may need them.

By Gem from VA

Organizing MiscellaneousMay 23, 2011
Putting on Jeans
Saving Money on Clothes While Dieting
Woman Holding Up Shirt With Iron Burn
Wrinkle Free Clothes Without Ironing
Setting Up a Carpool to Work, Man Getting in Work Car Pool
Setting Up a Carpool to Work
Diagram of how to make a clothes pin rocking chair.
Making a Clothes Pin Chair