Circus Savings For Groups

My 5 year old loves the Circus. As you all know, it is insanely expensive to go with the cost of the tickets, drinks, snacks, toys. It really can get out of control. This year, to solve this dilemma, my daughter's class all bought tickets together which allowed us to get the group rate on the tickets (50% off!). I also packed a "Circus Bag" for all of the kids. I went to the Dollar Store and got: balloons, lollipops, fruit snacks, juice boxes, masks, glow in the dark bracelets and noise makers. I also added in a toilet seat cover and antibacterial wipes. So, for about the cost of one regular ticket, we got our tickets and snacks, toys and FUN!

By Stacy from VA

Better yet, don't go to the circus and go to the Zoo instead. Animals in the zoo are more than likely treated WAY better than circus animals. Dogs weren't meant to stand on balls, lions weren't meant to jump through hoops and elephants weren't meant to dance on their back feet. But don't you just love the Dollar store for those things! It's saved me every holiday!

Entertainment Frugal FunMarch 7, 2007
Piggy Bank Surrounded by Money
Adding Up the Savings of a Frugal Life
Saving Money on Carpet, Installing Carpet
Saving Money on Carpet
A clown dressed in red balancing cups on their head.
Making a Circus Performers Costume
Couple Using Online Savings Institution
Choosing the Best Online Savings Institution
🎉
🎄