Pill Box For Earrings

A seven day pill box is a good organizer for storing your earrings.

By Betty

What a fantastic idea! Thank you!

wow what a great idea, about a week too late lol.. I just threw out a monthly pill organizer that had belonged to my mother.. would have been a great earring organizer too!

Great idea. The drug stores around here often give them out free. And I have lonely earrings all over the place. Lucky if I can find a pair. One day my printer made a terrible noise when I was trying to print something. Next thing I know along with the paper out came an earring.

A great idea especially when going on vacation. All the earrings you will need in one organizer. Thanks for sharing.

You can also use the little plastic boxes for fishing lures that are found in the sports department at Wal Mart and similar stores. I have several for my earrings and love the fact that there are removable dividers so that I can make some large compartments for my bigger pairs of earrings.

I do something weird to organize my earrings. I sewed two squares of foamy sheets together (that you buy at walmart for ten cents each) and then just stuck earrings through the foamy sheets. One sheet was too flimsy, two sewn together works great. I suppose you could sew a pretty ribbon loop onto it and hang it up on the wall or somewhere.

I use ice cube trays, a lot of earrings can be stored in several trays. At a glance I know if the earrings I'm looking for are in a tray, no opening lids. For travel though a pill minder would be great.

Many Pairs of Earrings Spread out
Organizing Earrings
Organizing MiscellaneousSeptember 14, 2007
Empty Pill Bottles
Craft Ideas for Used Medicine or Pill Bottles
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding
pill splitter
Splitting Pills