Pill Time Reminder

I don't know about you but when I have to take a medication more than one time a day, I can't remember if I've taken it and when the next time is I'm supposed to take it. I remedied this by making a pill reminder band for the pill bottle by using a couple post-it notes.

1. You use two post-it notes of the same size, attaching them to each other to make one larger note.
  2. You divide by drawing lines on the post-it note, dividing it into 1 inch bands. You cut on the lines you've made to make three separate bands.
  3. You wrap the band around the outside of the bottle with the sticky side up so that it attaches to itself and makes a nice even band that slides up and down on the medication bottle.
  4. You write the times you are to take the medication on the band. If you need to view information on the bottle, it is easily removed or slid up or down to read whatever it is you have to read.
  5. I cross out the times as I take the pills. The band will allow you a week's worth of writing space. You could even write a letter indicating the day of the week next to the time. And by all means, get better and take all your medication unless otherwise advised by your physician.

Health & Beauty Prescription DrugsNovember 11, 2020
🍂
🎄
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Pill-Time-Reminder-1.html