Pill Organizer for Beads and Findings

Category Crafts
Weekly pill organizers, both the large and small sizes, are great for storing small beads and findings for your jewelry craft projects. This is a page about using a pill organizer for beads and findings.

I had a few unused pill organizers laying around the house and almost threw them out. Until it dawned on me that their little compartments are perfect for storing small beads and findings. The lids snap securely so I don't have to worry about them spilling. I found that the large organizer worked best for beads, while the smaller one was perfect for the findings. Being clear means I don't even have to label them, although I might later.

In These Pages
Organizing CraftsJune 29, 2018
😷
🌻
🐛
📓
😎
Generated 2020-07-18 12:34:48 in 883 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Pill-Organizer-for-Beads-and-Findings-1.html