Organizing Beads and Buttons

Category Crafts
If you have a large collection of beads and buttons, it important to keep them organized so you can locate the ones you need. This is a guide about organizing beads and buttons.

Weekly pill organizers, both the large and small sizes, are great for storing small beads and findings for your jewelry craft projects. This is a guide about using a pill organizer for beads and findings.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Beads come in many different sizes and colors. They need to be carefully organized in order to be able to access them when you need to. This is a guide about how to sort and organize craft beads.

Sorting beads and buttons by size and color are a normal part of working with these craft supplies. There are some neat ideas in this guide about sorting craft beads or buttons.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

I love the texture and color of beads and buttons. Until recently, each attempt to organize them usefully failed. I found a shelf at a yard sale and washed small bottles until all of my beads and buttons can be seen. Moving the bottles around helps me plan projects and I can enjoy my collection every day.

By dutch

Organizing Beads and Buttons

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5