How to Sort and Organize Craft Beads

Category Crafts
Beads come in many different sizes and colors. They need to be carefully organized in order to be able to access them when you need to. This is a page about how to sort and organize craft beads.

This was a very easy project that took a small amount of effort with maximum return and it was fun. First collect as many of those little liquor bottles they give on airplanes or in the mini-bars in hotel rooms. Get your friends to help you. They are usually glad to help when you tell them it is for a special project. Other types of containers could be substituted.

Next I purchased those vertical (potato) chip holders made by nearly every chip manufacturer. Mine were made by Pepperidge Farms. They are easy to find. I got mine at a swap meet. They have little alligator clips welded down the front of them.

Strip the stickers off the little bottles. Place your beads into the little bottles and poke a hole in the aluminum lid on the bottles. I did mine according to color.

Next I took a shower curtain rod and hung it on my craft room wall. I used a double bracket so I could hang more racks - staggered. Place each bottle in one of the alligator clips and hang the chip holder on the curtain rod. That's it! You can add to the collection anytime and with ease.

If you use beads in your crafts, then you know what a hassle it is when all colors and sizes are mixed together. Now I use little plastic containers, like what restaurants use for to-go condiments.

You can purchase them in the party section of almost any dollar store. I then sorted my beads by color, type, and both.

How to Sort and Organize Craft Beads - round containers of beads

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Organizing CraftsApril 24, 2018
🎃
🌻
🎂