Sorting Craft Beads or Buttons

I often work with buttons and beads. Pouring them out into a bowl or cup just takes up more room on the small work table. So yesterday, I decided to make a sorting space where I can see and sort tiny things without having them roll off onto the floor.

My feet and vacuum are happier for it.

Just put some of your epoxy glue on the top of a jar lid that you turned over, and weigh it down over night. N-JOY!!

More Solutions

If you work in beads, you know that certain sizes should stay together, even within their color. But who wants to hand-pick through beads just to separate them. I sure don't. So I was recycling one of the Dollar Tree scented bead air fresheners the other day and kept this handy little lid. Today it hit me like a big bag of beads!

packages of different sized beads.

Organizing CraftsMarch 20, 2018
😷
🍂
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Sorting-Craft-Beads-or-Buttons.html