Easy Bead Sorter

If you work in beads, you know that certain sizes should stay together, even within their color. But who wants to hand-pick through beads just to separate them. I sure don't. So I was recycling one of the Dollar Tree scented bead air fresheners the other day and kept this handy little lid. Today it hit me like a big bag of beads!

Put a cup underneath and set this on the top. I didn't tape it because I was just doing the demo, but you might want to. Or pick the bottom piece so that it's just slightly bigger than the lid, so the lid sets inside just a bit.

Pour the beads in the top and the smaller ones will fall through the holes and stay separated in the bottom. Bag both in tiny zipper bags and you are set! N-JOY!