Making a Toddler Pom Pom Sorter
Teaching your toddler dexterity and colors is easy with this homemade sorter. This is a guide about making a toddler pom pom sorter
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I am always looking for activities to keep my toddler busy. This pom pom sorter is simple and stuffing the pom poms into the holes is great for working on fine motor skills. You can even color around each hole and turn it into a color match game!
- plastic food container with lid
- crafting knife
- cutting mat
- pom poms
- Use something round to trace circles onto the inside of the lid. The holes should be slightly smaller than the pom poms you plan to use. I traced around the lid of a glue stick.
- Use a craft knife to cut out the circles.
- Your little one will enjoy stuffing the pom poms into the container.
- As they get older, you can update the container into a color sorter. Now you can play counting and color matching games with the pom poms.
To do this, add additional holes (if necessary), and glue small felt squares in coordinating colors onto the lid. Have fun!
In This Guide