Making a Pom Pom Rug

Category Rugs
Making a pom pom rug is a fun craft project and a great way to use up leftover yarn. This is a guide about making a pom pom rug.

I had a lot of yarn laying around the house so I made a pom pom rug out of it. I got the idea from Lions yarns, but of course, I could not afford their yarn. I did not use their directions either. I just made 24 large pom poms and sewed them to the back of an old rug that was in the kitchen.

L99lynn from Ocala, FL

I would like to buy a pom pom loom, to make a baby blanket, size about 30"x26". I did see one on your web site, however I'm not a builder and making one is not going to work for me. So can you point me in the right direction for purchase? I am having a very hard time just locating a good web site do so.

Answers

Your best bet is to buy one from Amazon. I see they have them for sale. You can find one here: https://www.ama  om/dp/B004WAM0JI