Dollar Tree Bead Storage Container Solution

Category Crafts
Finding the right storage container for your craft beads may be a process, as you try and discard various options. Sometimes the solution can be found at a discount store such as the Dollar Tree.

I love these little oblong containers from the Dollar Tree. I get them in a package of 10.

Recently, I got tired of storing these in the plastic drawer units as I couldn't see what I had, and could only store 5 of them in each.

So I got this little spice rack from there, too. The only thing I didn't like about it was it tended to lean forward. So I turned two empty boxes upside down to raise them up a bit. It was perfect.

I filled the back levels with 16 boxes of beads, and the lower one with 10. Now I can see them and it cost me just 5.00!!
N-JOY!!

Source: My brain trying to get a work space I can live with.

Funny thing is, I bought the exact same containers for exactly that purpose 2 years ago. I added labels on top because I put them in a drawer in my art room to easily see what I am looking for.

I use those containers in my lunches for salad dressing or other condiments. One of the best dollars I have spent.

Organizing CraftsNovember 7, 2019
🎄
🍂