BeadworkCrafts

Pill Organizer for Beads and Findings

I had a few unused pill organizers laying around the house and almost threw them out. Until it dawned on me that their little compartments are perfect for storing small beads and findings. The lids snap securely so I don't have to worry about them spilling. I found that the large organizer worked best for beads, while the smaller one was perfect for the findings. Being clears means I don't even have to label them, although I might later.

This is a great idea. Just don't buy it at the dollar tree. Those little lids don't snap down worth a darn. In fact, when you close one another can/has popped open. Spilling pills is one thing. Spilling a bunch of beads is worse.