Sending Complements to Manufacturers

I found that if you write to manufacturers of toiletries and tell them that you enjoy their product, they will often send out coupons for those products for free (it's worth the cost of the stamp).

By Chris A from Syracuse, NY

These "Thank You's" can be done on a postcard to save some money on stamps, as postcards require less postage than regular first class mail. Also, sometimes by doing these "Thank You's" online they get the same effect. One more bit of info, is that you can compliment any company, not just toiletrie companies. I've gotten lots of different stuff from companies by doing this. Anything from cookbooks, regular manufacturers coupons, recipe pamphlets, completely Free Product coupons, free samples, to little gifts. Some companies aren't generous and will simply reply with a "Thank You for buying our product." It never hurts to try, though. Maybe a "Thank You" from time to time might convince a company to keep a product on their marketing line a while longer.

I also complained one time about a batch of diapers I had. The company sent a reply with a free coupon for a bag of diapers. If there is something that you DON'T like about a product, sometimes they'll reward you for letting them know. I guess it's good for thier marketing

I do this myself, I like to let companies know either my satisfaction or dissatisfaction and it has yielded nice coupons and some for free items. I write online "notes". One company sent me a case of their canned goods plus a very nice cookbook!

Budget & Finance Saving MoneyJune 8, 2006
Care Packages for Troops
Sending Care Packages to Troops
A finger with a pink bow tied on it.
Save-The-Date Ideas
thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 26, 2016 at 7:57:18 AM on 10.0.1.236 in 978 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.