Wedgwood "Swallow" China Pattern

I am looking for a discontinued wallpaper which matched my Wedgwood "Swallow" China Pattern which was offered in the 70's or 80's.

Carolyn from Ridgely, MD

Hi, I have the Swallow china and really love it. My first dining room I papered in a "related" pattern as I couldn't afford the real thing. People thought it was the same as the dishes. Sold that house years (21) ago but drove by the other day and saw the paper still gracing the old fashioned dining room walls.

Am currently re-decorating and trying to find a paper that will compliment the china.

I have a magazine photo of the matching wallpaper.

Dishes were an update of an old pattern and discontinued because the cost of the enamelling? Do you know why discontinued? I sent to England at that time and bought extra plates and cups which cost almost as much as whole set in '75 after paying postage etc.

Have you been able to buy any other pieces?

Hope you hear from someone with the paper.

I could have written this letter myself. I am also looking for this wallpaper. Have you gotten any response or found this wallpaper anywhere?

Antique China Cups and Saucers
Uses for Antique China
China tea cup and saucer with floral pattern.
Cleaning Fine China Dishes
China Cup and Saucer
Appraising China
China tea cups
Selling Fine China