Keep Clothes Looking New With Lint Shaver

A friend gave me a lint shaver. It is battery operated and takes all those little pills of fuzz off of clothing. I keep it in the laundry room and use it all the time. It has even kept my husband's work t-shirts looking newer longer, as well as my favorite sweater that I accidentally washed with towels.

Source: My very good and thoughtful friend, Connie.

By eiw from Lancaster, PA

I owned one of those at one time but I didn't like it. You can accomplish the same task with a plastic disposable razor.

I also bought a "sweater stone" but never use it. I find the best way to launder such items is to turn them all inside out! Most of them come off that way anyway.Also store them inside out on hangers so they don't get dusty or lint/fuzz from other items! When I line dried clothes outside all the time it was also best to hang them inside out due to the bird droppings. Clothes stay a lot finer washed, dried & stored inside out.The little bit of extra effort required is worth it !

lint roller
Removing Lint from Clothing
Consumer Advice Clothing TipsNovember 3, 2009
laundry basket of clean clothing
Preventing Lint on Clothing
Putting on Jeans
Saving Money on Clothes While Dieting
Preventing Towel Lint
Preventing Towel Lint
Sweaters
Removing Lint from Sweaters
🎉
🎄