Using Blue Painters Tape to Create Stripes

As I was using the blue painter tape to create stripes on the wall, I discovered the blue tape looked better than the stripes I had painted. And it was easy to line-up. It really looks like I had painted the blue stripes myself. The tape comes in different colors and is less expensive than paint.

Trisha from Alabama

That idea occurred to me, too, but I could only find blue. Where'd you see different color choices? If I ever get a little money ahead, I may try the tape idea somewhere. God bless you. : )

How do you keep paint from bleeding under the edge of painter's tape when striping a wall?

Home and Garden Home Improvement PaintingMay 9, 2007
Boy Behind Fence in Convict Costume
Making a Convict Costume
Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Growing Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
duct tape flip flops
Making Duct Tape Flip Flops
Masking Tape
Crafts Using Masking Tape
🎄