Attach Sink Skirt with Clear Tape

If you're like me and live in a rental, you don't want a hard job of cleaning up that sticky tape. I took regular scotch tape and taped this skirt to my sink. I could have done a better job with even lines had I had someone to help me. Scotch tape of even a lightweight duct tape would work.

I have no problems removing the skirt to wash and dry. Tape is less expensive than those Goo Gone chemicals you would use to remove the tape that is built on the sink skirt.

Home and Garden Home Improvement BathroomAugust 18, 2020
🌻
🐛
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Attach-Sink-Skirt-with-Clear-Tape-1.html