Pattern for a Purse with Necktie Handle

I am looking for a sewing pattern to make a purse that features a handle made out of a necktie. I saw a sample in a sewing shop in Saginaw, MI. They used a pattern which came from a quilting book or magazine, but would not sell the pattern because they used it for a class project at the shop. Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

By Elaine from Alpena, MI

I saw this photo on a website, if you are crafty you might want to make one.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_eqLPRTdWf ... jxlAE/s1600-h/necktie_heart11_lg.jpg

Thanks for the picture. It is not what I was looking for. The one I saw was of fabric that was quilted and the large end of the tie started the handle on the purse front and continued on the back. There also was some of the same time used as an embellishment on the back side. Only 1 tie was used.

Check out www.clotilde.com. They have a bunch of quilting patterns. I get a catalog and had a new one in today's mail. So many patterns, so little experience.

Crafts SewingMay 9, 2010
Placemat Purse
Making a Placemat Purse
Plarn coin purse.
Plarn Coin Purse
Two baby cradle church purses with Kewpie dolls inside.
Crocheted Baby Cradle Purse
Purse decorated with CDs.
Making a CD Purse
🎉
🎄