15 Year Old Birthday Ideas

I will be fifteen on November 1st and I want to do something cool for my birthday, but I don't know what to do. Can you give me some ideas?

By Hannah from Unicoi, TN

Best AnswerAnswer this Question

This answer has been rated the best for this question.

By Dani G 01/06/2011

I'm turning fifteen in August! I'm acually Mexican but, I am not having a quince, instead I'm having a party at home. So, movies, dance party, bonfire, and a nice but not fancy dinner. :)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Este [3] 03/20/2012

I want to wish you a very happy birthday! May you have a wonderful year to come!
The idea of giving back to others sounds good and I think will give you the most satisfaction in the long run!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By anne.v.castle 05/02/2013

I am turning 15 in 17 days and I have no idea how to celebrate it, so can someone help me. I mostly like dark things, but my friends like light stuff. And are energetic. So can please someone help me. I need help. Oh! And I am a girl.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Nickey 07/15/2013

I am turning 15 on the 22 of July and I have 3 friends coming and I am going camping. What should I do?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By stelagomez [1] 07/18/2013

Hi, I think I can help you. Since you're going to a camp, you should buy marshmallows and food. You can burn the marshmallows at around 3:00 am with your friends and create a big bonfire :)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Grace T. 07/04/2015

I'm turning 15 at the end of August and I am just having a few friends and family over, but we were going to a powder paint fight. We are also just using crushed chalk so it doesnt stain clothes.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: 15 Year Old Birthday Ideas

15 Year Old Birthday Ideas. My daughter will be turning 15 years old in May. I would like to do something very special with her and 3 of her friends.