Trash Bag For the Car

I have been able to keep my car cleaned up, by hanging a plastic grocery bag on the back of the front passenger seat with a velcro cord holder. (This is a nylon web with velcro on the ends. I was able to find 10/$1 at the Dollar Store.) I put the holder around the metal head rest post and attach the grocery bag. It is easy and safe to get to while I am driving, and it is out of the way. MUCH better than throwing trash on the floor!

By dcnfamily from Reno, NV

I like your method better than hubby's - his little plastic grocery bag seems to wander around our van. :P

I drive a van all day for a company where we transport medicaid people to doctors, dentists, therapy, etc. I accumulate a lot of trash. For a while i was able to find little bags in a holder at Kroger, but they've quite carrying them. Can't remember what they were called, so now I use a grocery bag, but tie a knot in the bottom, turn the knot inside and it's not so long and hang it over the turn signal post next to my left leg. It's handier and since I often have people in the back seats, I can't have it over the passenger seat. Anytime I see a trash can that is handy, I just turn the bag upside down to empty and hang it back in the van.