Trash Bag For the Car

I have been able to keep my car cleaned up, by hanging a plastic grocery bag on the back of the front passenger seat with a velcro cord holder. (This is a nylon web with velcro on the ends. I was able to find 10/$1 at the Dollar Store.) I put the holder around the metal head rest post and attach the grocery bag. It is easy and safe to get to while I am driving, and it is out of the way. MUCH better than throwing trash on the floor!

By dcnfamily from Reno, NV

I like your method better than hubby's - his little plastic grocery bag seems to wander around our van. :P

I drive a van all day for a company where we transport medicaid people to doctors, dentists, therapy, etc. I accumulate a lot of trash. For a while i was able to find little bags in a holder at Kroger, but they've quite carrying them. Can't remember what they were called, so now I use a grocery bag, but tie a knot in the bottom, turn the knot inside and it's not so long and hang it over the turn signal post next to my left leg. It's handier and since I often have people in the back seats, I can't have it over the passenger seat. Anytime I see a trash can that is handy, I just turn the bag upside down to empty and hang it back in the van.

A recycled market bag made from plastic grocery bags.
Uses for Plastic Grocery Bags
Consumer Advice Cars Helpful HintsMarch 21, 2011
Raccoon in park trash bin with plastic bag in its mouth.
Keeping Raccoons Out of the Trash
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
plarn coin purse
Making Crafts With Plarn
Shopping Bag Into Planting Bags - seedling in plastic bag pot
Turn Shopping Bags Into Planting Bags
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:21:26 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.