Septic and Well Pipe Covers

We recently moved the ugly "wishing well" that sat over the normal ugly well pipe that sticks out of the ground. We are looking for new and different ideas to cover this up.

There are at least ten wishing wells on our street, two pyramid type lattice covers, raised rock beds, etc. Ours is right near the end of our driveway about ten feet off of the road. It is very much in the open. We are considering using whatever we use to cover this with as an address sign as well. Any creative ideas?

Also, I had seen in a woodworking magazine where they built a three or four foot lighthouse and sat it over the well pipe. It was very cute, but not my style.

Tawnda

What about a (fake) wishing well filled with dirt and flowers? We did this in our yard and it looks great.

I would suggest a natural camouflage. Use the pipe for a climbing rose paired with a pretty vine or perhaps a tall ornamental grass. Instant garden.Can you get a purple martin house out of it too?

I did see a resin faux tree stump and I'd like to get one of those but don't know where. Any ideas? I did the rock thing on another pipe but really would like the faux tree stump. Thanks

You can find a faux tree stump to cover the pipe at www.harrietcarter.com.

I went to website and tree stump not there

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Outdoor DecorMay 11, 2004
Septic Safe Cleaners
Septic Safe Cleaners
clogged toilet
Unclogging a Drain or Toilet Attached to a Septic System
Repairing a Broken Septic Pipe
Repairing a Broken Septic Pipe
Safe Toilet Paper for Septic Tanks
Toilet Paper Advice for Septic Tanks
🎉
🎄