Lemon Snow

In double boiler, soak 1 envelope unflavored gelatin in 2 Tbsp. cold water. Heat to dissolving on low, then turn off but keep warm.

In bowl, beat 3 egg yokes (keep the whites for later), 1/2 cups sugar and 2 Tbsp. lemon juice till pale and foamy.

Add gelatin and set aside. Beat whites to stiff peaks, then add to mix. Mix all together with a whisk. This is a beautiful molded dessert, but it does not have to be in a mold. Either way, put in pretty bowl or mold and chill covered for 2 hours.

Source: I had heard about this dish for a long time, then found it on the internet. I have made it and it is creamy and dreamy!

My grandmother and mom used to make this when I was a little girl (very long ago) and we always loved it!

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Desserts JelloSeptember 7, 2008
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice, Man Cleaning Snow and Ice off of Windshield
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice
Driving on Snowy Roads, Cars driving on a snowy road.
Driving on Snowy Roads
How to Shovel Snow, Man Shoveling Snow
Shoveling Snow
Snow Ice Cream
Snow Ice Cream Recipes