Joke: Dee O Gee

This is a true story I think is really funny. It happen several years ago and I still remember it like it was yesterday and chuckle every time I think about it. I was sitting in a doctor office reading a magazine when I overheard two ladies talking about their dogs. Lady A said all these terrific and wonderful things her dog knows and can do. Lady B not to be out done said that her dog, Dee O Gee, was the best dog she ever had. Dee O Gee could also do all those terrific things and more. She kept talking on and on about Dee O Gee this and Dee O Gee that. Lady A finally stopped and said. That is really an Unusual name. Where did you get it from? Is it french? Lady B just looked at her very puzzled and bewildered. She said in a curt tone. It is dog. You know D-O-G. Dog! Dog. At this point I couldn't take it anymore and had to step outside and started rolling in laughter.

By xintexas from San Antonio, TX

Many years ago I knew a college age guy that had a black cat names "B-C."

Thank you so much for giving me a laugh this morning. I thought I would roll out of my chair.

This is so cute! I had been thinking of my friend that passed away and am very sad, but this made my day. Again thank you so much!

Entertainment JokesOctober 26, 2010
Shin Jokes
Shin Jokes
cartoon giraffe
Giraffe Jokes
Buying Gas
Buying Gas Jokes
Cooking Jokes
Cooking Jokes
🎄