Dark Red Carpet

My carpet is dark red, what color do I paint my walls?

Jodaninc

I do a lot of painting and I have seen neutral shades like medium beige to tan look great with red. A lot would depend upon your furniture and upholstery colors, of course. Lowe's and Sherwin Williams sell "sample" sizes of paint that run only about $5, so you can try out a few colors right on the walls and see what is most comfortable to live with before jumping in and painting the whole thing.

I think that for a huge dramatic affect I would take, match the color carpet in paint. Take a beige or off white/cream, or black as a basecoat and then throw the red thru it. Just have a blast and sling the color all over the walls.

A really light tan color, not to be boring or anything! Beige has a pink tint...that wouldn't match. All the shows I watch about interior design say you should use accents(furniture, decor) to add a dramatic effect, that way you can change it around without repainting. Of course I am super tacky...I have red cupboards and yellow walls in my kitchen; I love hot peppers. Good luck!

I Think That A Nice Darkish Beige Color Will Go really Well.. Just Mostly What The Other People Have Said White Maybe As Long As You Try Not To Get It Dirty :D Have A Nice Time Decorating.

Cream - Definitely Cream!!!

Definitely taupe! There are beautiful shades of it and you can find sample bottles of the Pittsburgh brand at Mendards for around $3.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Paint Color AdviceMarch 29, 2007
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing
🎉
🎄