Cherry-Glazed Party Pie

• 1 (9in.) prepared pastry crust
  • 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar, sifted
  • 1 package cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 tsp. vanilla
  • Ad
  • 1/2 tsp. almond extract
  • 1 cup whipping cream
  • 1 can cherry pie filling

Blend in small bowl, confectioner's sugar, cream cheese, vanilla and almond extract. Beat until light and fluffy. Set aside. Beat whipping cream until thick. Fold into cheese mixture. Turn into cooled baked pie shell. Chill in refrigerator until firm. Spoon cherry pie filling over chilled cream cheese filling. Chill until set before serving.

By Robin from Washington, IA

Robin, this is another of your recipes I'll absolutely *have* to try! It sounds wonderfully rich.

I also wanted to note that I can usually tell if it is your recipe post long before I get to the end and read your name. The title of the recipe is often a clue, but the give-away is mostly the way you organize the ingredients and instructions. I love to read your recipes even when I don't intend to prepare them, just because you put them together so well. Thanks!

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts PiesJune 8, 2007
Cherry Pie Recipes, Slice of cherry pie.
Cherry Pie Recipes
A bunch of cherries still on the tree.
Using Up Your Cherry Harvest
Photo of cherries hanging on a cherry tree.
Growing Cherries (Cherry Trees)
Fluffy Lemon Pie
Fluffy Lemon Pie Recipes