Don't Throw Away Those Board Games

Many companies will send you replacement parts for free or for a nominal fee (shipping and handling). Many of the major game companies have web sites where you can request parts and instructions for games. Lost the rules to the game? I found this web site that has lots of rules to many board games,

http://www.centralconnector.com/GAMES/GameCab.html

I also buy board games at my local thrift store and have found many replacement parts this way. I have also found complete games and have only needed the directions. This has been great because I can get some of the older games from the 50's 60's and 70's and most game companies do have directions in their archives.

By Debra in Colorado

Hi. I'm going to baby sit a little girl tonight on Friday and Saturday until Sunday I need some game ideas to play. She is about 8 years old. Thank you so much . Your Friend, Tina

Thanks for that link.

Holidays and Parties Parties GamesOctober 7, 2004
Saving Money on Video Games
Saving Money on Video Games
Woman playing Wii
Saving Money on Wii Games
Making recycled letter crayons.
Making Recycled Crayons
Marbles
Making a Cards and Marbles Board Game
🎉
🎄