Using an Over the Door Ironing Board

Category Laundry
An over the door ironing board is a space saving choice designed for a small home or apartment. There are some differences in its functionality when compared to a standing ironing board. This is a page about using an over the door ironing board.

In an effort to save space, I was thinking about buying a compact ironing board that hangs on the back of your door. However, I was wondering when ironing a pair of jeans can you put a lot of pressure on the board when ironing a crease in the legs?

By Onesummer

Answers

I had one and would not recommend it. I found it would shake and shimmy around on the door and was not very stable. Instead, you might want to go for one of those table top ironing boards or a ironing blanket that can be set on a counter or table then put away quite compactly

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryJune 7, 2013
🎄
🎉

Generated 2019-12-13 10:33:29 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️