Scenery: Old House Taken Over By Vines

I went Apple picking with my family, and came across this house, covered in vines. I fell absolutely in love with the entire scene, and started taking pictures.

While trying to get a different shot, I actually fell down a small hill, while my pride was broken, the camera was saved :)

By Sylvia

Wow! Me likey bunches! Nature is such and awesome inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

Just absolutely beautiful.

Wow, such beauty. Nobody could have painted anything that would even come close to God's paint brush. Thanks so very much for sharing this with us.

Oh my gosh, how beautiful! What is the name at the bottom of the picture though?

I just LOVE this shot! Mother Nature has such a knack for soothing the landscape when needed. The colors are magnificent! Thank you for sharing Her handywork! (Even at the cost of a tumble, it was so worth it!)

Wow! Awesome! I would certainly enlarge this and put in a frame.

So beautiful, the colors on the vines are remarkable. Do you happen to know what they are?

Is this for real? What is the name of this vine, and where is it located? Thanks, we would like to know. I'm sorry about the fall, yours that is.

Photos SceneryNovember 3, 2010
Passion flower.
Growing Flowering Vines Indoors
supporting cucumbers
Supporting Cucumber Vines
Wine grapes growing.
Propagating Grape Vines from Cuttings
trumpet vine
Growing Perennial Vines
🎄
🍂