Wedding Gown Ideas for 25th Anniversary

I'm looking for wedding gown suggestions. I will be celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary and would like to know what type of gown I can use?

By Marilyn from Paramus, NJ

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Go to peridress.com lot of pretty gowns there, good luck.

Do you have your original wedding dress? My suggestions is to make another dress out of your original dress.

I am also celebrating my 25th anniversary. We are planing on getting married in the church. We are having our children a daughter 24, son 23 and our 11 year old son along with our 5 year old grandson be our attendants. I was planing the wedding we never had without it being over the top but wanted to keep the 25th anni theme in it. So I decided I was going to wear a silver dress and my daughter be in purple like a plum purple seeing how it is in October. I don't want that bright purple. I was out looking for a silver dress when I came across the most beautiful ivory gown and what is so nice my mother bought it for me she said have the wedding dress you never had. It is very elegant and simple, it is called a reception dress. It is perfect for what we want to have. Needless to say I will still keep everything else purple and silver. Everything I am doing is DIY, I already bought my flowers at wal mart home and gardens purple carnations and all my center pieces...so wear whatever you think fits for your celebration.

Holidays and Parties Parties AnniversaryNovember 1, 2009
Anniversary Date
Planning a Wedding Anniversary Date
Anniversary Party
25th Anniversary Party Ideas
25th Anniversary Gift
25th Anniversary Gift Ideas
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:45:12 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.