Uses for Empty Tic Tac Containers

How can I reuse a Tic Tac container?

By Isabel from Santa Ana

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Store small things like paper clips buttons etc. You can also use them to take a few days of a prescription on a trip. They will fit in your purse. You can roll thread around a folded piece of paper and carry a needle and a few buttons for and emergency sewing kit.

I bought one of those"eye glasses"repair kit at Dollar General.It has different size tiny screws, extra nose pads etc. Everything fits great and secure.

My mom loves those for storing tiny beads and safety pins, etc.

Using it for meds is ok, just as along they aren't narcotics. Narcotics must be stored in the container from the pharmacy. I was doing this too and should've known better (I'm a nurse) so I called my sheriff's dept. and they gave me the scoop.

You can fill them with dried seeds and tiny trinkets for a find it game. You can even add water, food dye, glitter, sand and small beads for an aquarium.

Answer

Tic Tac Container
Uses for Tic Tac Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Uses for Disinfectant Wipe Containers
black board with pink markers
Making a Tic Tac Toe Board
Uses for Plastic Dog Food Containers
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 26, 2016 at 3:13:01 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 397 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.