Share Crafts

Uses for Empty Tic Tac Containers

How can I reuse a Tic Tac container?

By Isabel from Santa Ana

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Marty Dick 163 959 05/27/2010

Store small things like paper clips buttons etc. You can also use them to take a few days of a prescription on a trip. They will fit in your purse. You can roll thread around a folded piece of paper and carry a needle and a few buttons for and emergency sewing kit.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Keeper 58 1,056 05/27/2010

I bought one of those"eye glasses"repair kit at Dollar General.It has different size tiny screws, extra nose pads etc. Everything fits great and secure.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By jamie 17 08/03/2010

My mom loves those for storing tiny beads and safety pins, etc.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Melanie 1 7 01/15/2011

Using it for meds is ok, just as along they aren't narcotics. Narcotics must be stored in the container from the pharmacy. I was doing this too and should've known better (I'm a nurse) so I called my sheriff's dept. and they gave me the scoop.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

You can fill them with dried seeds and tiny trinkets for a find it game. You can even add water, food dye, glitter, sand and small beads for an aquarium.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the comments that were provided then.

Archive: Uses for Empty Tic Tac Containers

Tips for reusing those plastic containers that tic tac breath mints come in.